What if...we could go slowly enough for you to learn every pose correctly, safely and comfortably?
You can move at your own pace, practicing each lesson as many times as you want?
What if...There was a perfect Yoga class just for you?
Does this describe you?
- "Yoga? I don't have time to go to a studio!"
- "I have always wanted to learn yoga but I'm too nervous to walk into a studio."
- "I tried yoga but, honestly, felt intimidated because the class moves too fast."
- "I tried yoga but the teacher expected me to know the poses already."
- "I would do yoga but I'm too inflexible and out of shape."
Anyone can learn yoga if it is taught with enough attention to detail, patience and caring. Laura goes slowly, explaining the poses so you can learn them clearly and safely. Each video builds on the previous class, adding new poses and reviewing the previous lessons. Her gentle manner is inviting and easy to follow, allowing you to truly learn yoga; and in the comfort of your own home, fit into your schedule.
"I am a complete beginner yogi and I have immersed myself in Laura's Complete Beginner Yoga Series. With each session, I learn more about my body's alignment, breathing and how to relax. I highly recommend for anyone who wants to absorb yoga into your life!" [Sarah M]
The Perfect Class for You...
- You receive twelve (12) class videos!
- A total of 12, 30-min classes, covering all of the beginner level Yoga poses.
- Each class includes a review of poses as well as lessons on new poses. With lessons on:
- the standing poses,
- learning backbends,
- a break down of Downward Facing Dog (as well as modificaitons),
- a full class on breaking down sun salutations,
- And more!
- A guided Savasana (relaxation at the end)
- Printable Yoga Pose sheet with photos of the poses and English & Sanskrit names
- Yoga Props suggestion sheet
- Ebook: Quick Guide to Adding Essential Oils to Your Yoga Practice
Are you ready to commit to your health and well-being?
It’s as if you are learning with Laura by your side!